Friday, October 02, 2009

just HALLOOOUU!!

Halohaloo.
Hari ini saya mulai dengan: MENGEPEL LANTAI!! Wahhaa, crazy thing! Jadi ceritanya, semprotan WC kamar kos saya rusak, jadinya airnya bocor kemana2 dan membanjiri seluruh kamar. Dengan sangat terpaksa saya pagi2 udah ngepel…and because of this I broke all my planning to go to the church for morning sermon..hiaah
Akhirnya saya gereja siang….dan pulangnya saya ga nemu satupun warung makan yang buka di dekat kosan saya!! Arrgh, I had already starving, but I couldn’t get any kind of meal at all. I thought it because of the holiday time. Those food seller must think that all college students haven’t come back yet. Yap, they’re absolutely right, with me and some of my friends as the exceptions.
Finally I found one. It was very crowded and the meals didn’t make me urgently wanna eat. I liked none of them. But because I care with my health, I don’t want to sick here, so I ordered soto ayam, the simplest one, I think. Yeap, that’s enough. I hope tomorrow I’ll get better.
In the afternoon I didn’t wanna to see books, or any kind of studying stuff. I get my bag, needle, and I started sewing my bag. I made it look more catchy and ‘different’. Hahaa…3 hours gone so fast, and I’ve finished. Yippie, you have to see by yourselves, my bag now looks cool! Noone can be the same as it. It’s the one and only!;)
Well, than I fried pempek for my friends in kosan. Hahaay, everyone loves it. Don’t forget promote my pempek, so one day if they need pempek, they can buy from me. What a perfect promotion! Hahahaha. You have to try this for applying your business.

Hey, I got a windmill from Sabrina! She’s came back from japan! Weeey, I wish someday I can go to japan and bought things by myself. Thanks, Sab! Your windmill will encourage and motivate me to study and work harder to get what I want. Hyehyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)