Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 Good News: CAP Scholarship and HNMUN 2013

This week, I got 2 good news.

First, my medical checkup result for CAP scholarship has finished. I am health, and it means I deserved the scholarship. yeaah.
I need to sign a contract before i get the money. Firstly I really confused to sign the contract. because in the contract, I need to work in CAP after I graduated as a giveback for that company giving me scholarship.
But, after discussing with family and friends and have a pray, I decided to take the opportunity by signing the contract. I have several considerations for this, but I cannot tell you what they are, maybe you can ask me personally.

Second, this evening I got a phone call from GMUN selection commitee. He told me that I am 100% accepted as ITB delegate for HNMUN 2013. woow I'm so happy since this is one of my dream to be reached this year. suddenly I get confused about how I can get the money to go to america, but I think i will figure it out later. If God want me to go there, there is nothing can stop Him.

Wow, 2 good news. Thanks Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Hello kak boleh minta emailnya? Saya mau tanya2 ttg beasiswa CAP :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo kak saya juga boleh minta emailnya? mau nanya juga tentang beasiswa CAP hehe thanks

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)