Thursday, December 06, 2012

Today is the end of 7th semester!

whooaaaa I reach this far. Time sure flies so fast. So many things I learned in this semester.
Most things are life values.
I learned that being a mature woman is so damn hard.
I found out all burdens that I have to carry for the rest of my life.
I found out that I cannot rely on anything or anyone but God. I may be alone, but I have an option for not being lonely.
I knew that working is tiring, yet searching for some dollars is so burdening
I knew that I cannot let myself drown in sadness, I have to get up by myself and get things done
I realized that I have so many options that I should choose everyday, and one false option will lead me to big failure.


Somehow, if I may choose, I don't wanna be adult. Being a child is much more easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)