Thursday, November 26, 2009

You came upon my life
Made me questioning: who’s this?
Like a nerd person, I thought..
Lookin for friends in virtual world

Haha, I said
When you starting asking me for havin time together
Hey you’re stranger! How can I believe in you?
And you agreed my response

Next, next and next
I knew you further and so did you
But I kept on questioning:
Geez, he’s 22! How can he fall for the 18-year old- girl?
I straightly ask you this question
You answer: I don’t see the wrong thing here!

Well, you honestly said: I wanna know you further
I let you in, because I think everyone should have the same chance
And the routine sms started

Until one day you asked me about how this thing will be
I just said: dunno, and as usual, you don’t wanna hear that answer
It’s hard to be answered…you know.

I hardly find reasons to refuse you
But I can’t catch any
I search for any minuses
But I know, my reason will too weak to be explained to you

A friend of mine said: How?
I said: I wanna refuse him, but I don’t find any good reason
Hahaa, she laughed out loud
“it means Yes, my dearie, with a big Y”
Don’t waste your time to search for anymore reasons

Well, so here it is
I answered it.
I hope I’m not wrong
Please don’t make me dissapointed or sad
Or feel like I’m forgotten
Why?
Because if I say yes, it means it’s hard for me to say goodbye

1 comment:

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)