Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Encouraging Quotes!


These days are hard times for me. I had to be hospitalized on December 2013, on January 2014 I had to accept the fact that there is a problem with my liver, and on February 2014 I had to resign from being a Management Trainee in PT Nestle Indonesia due to my father's command (that I need to take a recovery and better for me to seek a job as a state-employee). Well, those are never crossed my mind before.
wisdom quotes

Now, just imagine my routines back at my home in Palembang: taking medication, limiting myself from several kind of food, exercising a bit, and waiting for confirmation from ESDM about my prospect for being an state-employee (which I don't want to at the very first place, but you know, my father's command cannot be denied or refused).
Inspirational quotes

It is hard for me to stay happy and positive. This evening, I randomly google good quotes, and I found out several that touch my heart a bit.

Who am I to worry about tomorrow? even a billionaire cannot guarantee what will be happened tomorrow. Instead of mourning, I have to cherish the joyful of today.


I remember once my guardian sister spoke this words: God's time is different with man's time. I am sorry God, for not trusting you and being worry about everything. My logical thinking dominate my faith to You. I know Your plan is the best, and now I want to surrender all my life to You.


and other several inspirational quotes:

Sometimes I still cannot believe that I am now physically weaker. but let's keep in faith that there's a rainbow after these stormy days, right? I believe someday I can back as normal, as fit as ever.

 Inspirational quotes
People mock me because I given up my job to follow my father's command. They discourage me to be a state-employee. but this is the path that I chose, I have to believe in myself, because if I don't, who will?

FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)