Saturday, December 10, 2011

I wish

Tonight I have wishes. Not to the star, not to the Santa, nor to God.
because i know it won't be true, it won't be happened.
The wishes are just for myself.
My wishes about you.

I wish we can live one block apart, so we can meet each other anytime. But the fact is you don't. You live quite far, and unreachable for me.
I wish I can freely ask you to accompany me anywhere anytime I wanna see you. But the fact is I can't. Our logic works more than our emotion.
I wish, I can talk to you whole time. because talking with you is such kind a comfort, and I don't get it from others. But the fact is I can't. our budget to pay the phone-fee is limited.
I wish...my wishes are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)