Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Hotmail is the savior when yahoo get crashed

Well, actually my primary email is rinnasantisijabat@yahoo.com
But why I decided to make other one, which is rinnasantisijabat@live.com ?
Is it because I am such-a-kind-of-important-person so that i need more space in my inbox?
hoho big no no
and not to mention, this was not because i'm too alay indonesian-teenage-mostly-do-by-using-huruf-gede-kecil
It is because, I cannot rely on Yahoo when I need to attach large byte attachment. yahoo will simply reject my attachment, and get crashed. Other case, it will proceed my file, but it will gonna take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonggggg time
and because time is money, I need to send my email fast.


And Hotmail is my saviour. Ignoring its too-simple style and too-classic features, this Bill-gates-creation can be relied when you need to attach a large amount of file.


So you now know where to mail me, rite?





1 comment:

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)