Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Postpone?

This night, when I had my dinner with my boyfriend, Iot, in a small food stall near campus. It was rain heavily, and we both have no umbrella to go out. So we just wait and have a chat.
chat, yes a chat. but later on, it comes to a serious discussion about our relationship. well, i don't think it's necessary to tell the details, but at one point we think that it's better for us to postpone our relationship. In other words, we change our status as friends,,,hem maybe closed friends.
I don't know why but I don't feel comfort if I am forced to do that. I, somehow, feel both sad and lonely. So I tell the truth, and he also said the same. When I asked him if he also feel the same way, why he want me to postpone? he said its because he didn't want to make me paralyzed, feel like being caged and not free because of him, he said he honestly will be so sad if the ending is the postpone.
The final decision is, we back to normal, as usual, me as his girlfriend. I think for this time this is the best decision for us. I hope we will long last.

Love u Bang Iot :)

1 comment:

  1. weesss...
    tmanq satu ini jatuh kedalam lubang CINTA....
    hahahahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)