Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Miss My Old Times

Ah! I simply miss my old time when I spent my leisure time with my laptop, browsing anywhere and fulfil this blog with my random writing.
When minutes ago i open this site and see my blog, I found out how i miss writing so much. I miss the way i satisfied when people like my writing, I miss the way I satisfied when I've just finished my writing and clik "publish" button.
Besides, I also realized, time runs sooooo fast. months ago i didn't even check this blog. I was busy with my activities, college, relationship, friends, meetings, and tasks...But now I am enjoying my saturday night, alone with my laptop and coffee and cake, in my messy room. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, so relaxing.
I made a promise with myself to write every saturday. Please remind me, guys :)

1 comment:

  1. san, layoutnya diganti dong.. fontnya susah dilihat, maaf sebelumnya,,

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)