Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July wish: a new eyeglasses

hello, now I'm trying to use my money as small as possible. I don't buy breakfast, I eat fruits for lunch, and I go nowhere else but stay in my room. Thank God there're still internet connection, even I haven't pay the bills for 2 months, but they give me for free, i don't know why, hahahaa.

Why I keep my money tight? its because I wanna buy a new eyeglasses. My last eyeglasses don't fit with me anymore, and I don't want to burden my father to buy me one. I will try to buy anything I want with my own money.

Seems too idealistic, but that's me. I'm a stronghead person, and if I have decided what is my principle, I will run it.

So please motivate me to keep on struggling collecting money for a new eyeglasses :)

1 comment:

  1. haha,,
    nice story,,
    i think u need to save ur money not only for eyeglasses but also for ur holiday maybe in bali..
    what do u think?? :p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)