Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Indonesian Youth Conference

Wow, this should be posted 2 weeks before, hehehe. but yep you know i don't have any netbook to be brought with me anywhere and my blackberry is not comfort enough to write a long post, so I haven't write any review about IYC yet, hehehe.

I believe all of you have known well about IYC.just open www.indonesianyouthconference.org for further explanation ya, I'm too lazy to write down here, hehehee.

Well, from 1st-4th July 2010, I represent South Sumatera in Indonesian Youth Conference. I don't know why i was chosen, maybe my essay was good enough or maybe i was the only applicant from South Sumatera so the committe cannot choose anuyone except me (hahaha, if it was like that, i must be very lucky!)

Because I got this great opportunity for free, yeah I got the information about IYC from my friend's magz, then I wrote and sent my essay from her notebook...(thanks to Catelya Hutabarat for this), I will spread out all things I got from there for al of you. So for you who are unfortunately too late to apply as the forum representatives or didn't come to IYC Festival in Jakarta, don't be worry, I will write all the info on my next posts. So just check out my blog regularly, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)