Sunday, March 17, 2013

Favorite song in GII Hok Im Tong Sermon

Since I came to Bandung for studying, I chose to routinely go to GII Hok Im Tong, or usually named GII Dago to have Sunday Service. Like any other Sunday, today I went there. Usually, before the sermon is started, the choir will sing a song in order to accompany us while us ourselves preparing our heart to receive God's messages that will be brought by the preacher.
Today, the choir sings my favorite song....a song that can always touch my melancholic side and make me realize that I'm nothing in this world without God. Let me write the song here. The song is in Indonesian language, but I also give the English translation.

Serahkan Kuatir mu PadaNya
Hand over you worry to Him

Srahkan kuatir mu padaNya (Hand over your worry to Him)
Srahkan sgala beban mu di kakiNya (put all your burden on His feet)
Bila engkau mrasa bimbang dan kecewa (if you feel doubtful and disappointed)
Srahkanlah kuatir mu padaNya (hand over your worry to Him)
Ku srahkan kuatir ku padaNya (I hand over my worry to Him)

When I listen to this song, I always want to cry. Why?
It is because...
I am realized that I am a sinful person
I am realized that I am so weak
I am reminded with all my burdens that stress me
I am grateful for there is HIM who always love me and never leave me
I feel loved, safe, warm, and not standing lonely

Thank you God, for reminding that I am worthy for this world and for You.



4 comments:

  1. Yupp.. Lagu yang bagus dan menyentuh. Sy jg sgt suka lagu ini..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah jangan2 gereja di GII juga nih? :) ini siapa ya? hemmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judul aslinya Cares Chorus http://sonfiremusic.org/music/charts/Cares%20Chorus%20Hymn%20C.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya juga suka lagu ini.. Nangis pas pertama denger.. Soalnya dengernya pas pertama balik lg k gereja.. Semoga banyak jg yg diberkati oleh lagu ini.. Thanks ud share liriknya..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)