Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Deadly wanna get my own income

poor me, being a girl that far away from home, live in a rented room alone. House mates are so ignorant.
haaaaaa stop to being so selfish, there are more people outside couldn't get any better than me.

But as a normal human, my consumptive instinct still exist. I cannot deny that, hahahaha
humm, now I deadly want these things to be mine, or to be done.
1. Good score, better than last semester
2. Slim body, huhahahahaha
3. My own vehicle, almost impossible if I beg my daddy to buy me one
4. New cellphone, blackberry onyx 2, or samsung s2, or iphone
5. Tablet PC, of course iPad
6. refrigerator
7. violin, randomly I want to get into music course
8. rice cooker and cooking utensils
9. New shoes for going to campus
10. New high heels/wedges
11. Starbucks tumbler

Dream high, I believe one day I can reach them all! yeaaahhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)