Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Late Truth is always so much hurting

it doesn't mean i really want to know about everything everytime
I just want to know whats really in your guts
please not try to not hurt my feeling
coz it will be more hurt if i know it lately

what's actually between us, that makes u don't want to stay clear
only wanna make me happy by acting happy? screw
I prefer hurting honesty, than a sweet lie

tell me whats in your head
tell me whats your problem about me, about us
tell me whats so matter
coz i feel like no one if i should stalk from somewhere/someone
only to know, what's your feeling

who am i to you? a doll? a sister to be taken care?
or only your object to show that you're gentleman?

oh gosh, stop this negative feeling

i think it's better for you not to advice me
you said don't do this and that but you do it

what do you want from me? what do you expect from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)