Tuesday, March 08, 2011

still, a random writing in a freezin morning

i'm now wondering, why I feel so bad
why i feel like i'm the one who should be blame if your score on today's exam is bad
why i feel like i've done things wrongly
why i feel so sad, the same feeling when I was a kid, when i lied to my mom

i'm still wondering
why i can be so panic when i realized i didn't pay attention to you
why i can think myself so cruel when i knew that i let you wait for my text reply
why i can be like this time, randomly writing on my blog without knowing what i really want to write

then i know
it's because i have fallen to you, and i don't wanna let you go.

still....this is for you whom i know will not open and read my posts.

i do love you.

1 comment:

Feel free to put on your thoughts about my writings :)